Competition Ts & Cs
This Terms and Conditions is specifically for the naming competition of Kimjoux’s new collection, which was shortlisted for the Young Jewellery Designer of the Year 2021 Award by Retail Jeweller UK Jewellery Awards. The collection will be launching in September 2021.
We invite everyone to be part of our journey and participate in this competition.
By entering the competition, you agree you have fully read, understood and agreed to the below Terms and Conditions:
- To enter, fill in the competition form at https://www.kimjoux.com/namecompetition.
No other method of entry will be accepted.
- You will receive an email confirming that your entry is received. Please note sometimes email goes to Spam folder. If you do not hear from us, please contact us at email@example.com, or your entry is not qualified.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Entry will close at midnight UK time (GMT+1) on Wednesday 30th June 2021.
- The winning name will be carefully selected and announced on Wednesday 7th July 2021.
- The Prize is a pendant on a classic chain from the collection, made in 14k Yellow Gold with Cabochon Tourmaline.
- If we chose a name that more than one participant came up with, the first entry received or the entry with the best reason will be declared the winner.
- By entering this competition, you agree that if you win, this name and any associated content will become intellectual property owned by Kimjoux Limited (registered in England and Wales, company number 11076535), who will apply to secure a registered trademark on a global level. Any right to this name, and any similar name, will be surrendered, forfeited and relinquished by accepting the Prize referenced above.
- If in the event that no entry qualified or no name was selected from the entries, no award will be given.
- This collection will be launched in September 2021. The winning prize will be shipped by 31st August 2021.
- International winner (non-Great Britain mainland) will need to pay for shipping, Import Duties and Taxes in your country.